Like everything in life, your critical systems need servicing, and if done, reliability is increased, longevity is increased, and stress is reduces proportionally. With virtually zero downtime acceptable to the majority of business’s as work continues round the clock, and around the globe, we become more and more reliant on sometimes our neglected servers, hardware and infrastructure.
Software updates need to be installed, out of office hours but in time to meet an important deadline, or to maintain compliance, security updates rolled out – hardware maintained and components changed. We can take care of the daily management, warranty management and extension, hardware monitoring for component failures, and the speedy replacement as required.
Warranty – Only Worth The Paper Its Printed On
We buy things with a warranty, we all appreciate that. And they vary – 1 year, 3 years, 5 years. But when you claim on it? 90 days return to base – Next Business Day Onsite, 5 Hour SLA? What do you need and when, we will plan, advise, and supply on what is most appropriate for you. And in the event of a claim, for whatever reason, we will process it, quickly.
- We will advise, design, supply and install, once the right solution has been identified.
- We use best in class equipment, software and services.
- Bespoke software? we will liaise with the third parties to ensure consistency.
- Supply chain issues? We have trusted distributors, with long established relationships, to get you the right kit, when you need it.
- Install fully managed firewall solutions from the top vendors.
- Secure networks, secure data, manage staff and external access.
- Prevent, dont cure.
- Meet industry standards, achieve compliance.
- Protect the business against the unknown, or the unexpected. We can prepare and provide your Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery strategy.
- Clean the environment – we use advanced software products and services to ensure only the items and communications you need enter the workplace.
- Never assume its being backed up by your provider. And never assume its in the UK – Data Protection Regulations require this. We backup to our own, owned storage.
- Using suitable kit will give you the warranty, and peace of mind you require. No-one wants a warranty that takes 3 weeks to get your laptop back to you – they want it tomorrow – working!
- We provide business class connectivity across the board – and we answer the phone when you call. try it..
- Broadband, Fixed line (for a while), FTTC, FTTP, DIA, we can provide best in class, or best available at a competitive rate.
- Short term contracts – no problem, event connectivity? We understand the requirements for a modern business and that things move, fast. we can connect you for a few weeks, without a contract that lasts months or years.
- Staff on the road or at home need connecting to the office, quickly and securely. We can cover it and have it all in one place, and under control.
- 18 years on VoIP gives us the experience we need to sort your telephony.
- Choose handsets, choose system, choose billing model that suits you, choose not to have a never-ending, support and maintenance contract that is 5 times more expensive that the system was in the first place.
- Own the kit, it lasts for years and years, why replace it every few years in this world we need to think of more that just the function. Our way is greener, and more sustainable.
- Get what you were promised, if we say it will work, it will. If your plan wont work, we’ll tell you!
- When you call, we answer the phone. If you want technical, you get through to technical, not reception.
- We monitor and manage – reports come to us, not you. (Unless you want them obviously) We proactively act on the issue, hopefully before you are aware it exists.
- End user support – remotely to the desktop – irrespective of location. Goes without saying really.
Case studiesView All
Case Study – Campus WiFi Networks
Supplying Internet to the south wests most prestigious holiday parks needs a specialist, specific technology, planning and deployment.
Multi Site – IP Telephony
With many of the sites open to the public, we needed to make sure that the deployment could be staged, and that it could be carried out with a seamless…